Noble Tree aims to increase the housing supply to alleviate the numbers of households on the housing waiting list and where possible, reduce the number of empty properties to create sustainable, affordable, and energy efficient homes across the United Kingdom
Our Mission Statement and Strategy
Noble Tree Foundation is proud to be a part of the 2020 initiative.
Noble Tree Foundation registered as a charity in May 2004 (registered charity number 1103565) and owns 100% of Noble Tree Asset Management Limited (Company number 10286029)
It is dedicated to the reduction in homelessness within England’s most vulnerable groups including the victims of domestic abuse, families in temporary accommodation and ex offenders wishing to return back to society.
Our support includes the provision of properties to decent homes standards, pastoral care and general support aimed at the needs of our clients, our approach therefore is holistic encompassing housing, practical help and support, to include:
- Wrap-around support tailored to clients needs
- Practical help to access benefits and education
- Referrals to other services to help recovery and rehabilitation
- Development plans based on agreed goals and client engagement
- Access to mentoring and practical and work-based skills and training
- Opportunities to volunteer both internally and externally, building up skills and settling into the community
Our aim is to work within current legislation to alleviate the hardship incurred by people due to the UK’s accommodation shortage:
- The Care Act 2014
- The Homelessness Reduction Act 2014
- Housing Benefit Regulations 2006
- Universal Credit Regulations 2013
Noble Tree are currently commissioning residential properties across England to provide sustainable long term accommodation, with the benefit of pastoral care designed to provide our client groups the tools develop their lives within their communities.
We will work to ensure that these properties continue to provide good and safe accommodation for their residents for the long term with care and support services as may be required to help people re-build their lives.
We seek to become a leading UK charity in the social accommodation sector and it is planned that our initiatives will form the basis of a longer term strategy to fight against poverty, social exclusion and injustice.